Enerjet 2650 ...Estes F15 cluster?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWmarlow

Reaction score
Currently collecting (and or making) the various parts for this Build (always wanted to do one)....Based on the weight listed in the Enerjet Catalog will this be enough "oomph" (or is it "grunt") to get it off the pad?....yes, there are times when rocksim would come in handy I know,

Thanks

RW

Given that the 2650 was stated to be 14 oz., 3 x D12's would do it fine with motor adapters.

You could put 3 x AT G64's RMS's, but that would need a tracker if you wanted to see it again. But the 2650 was born to run.

Greg

I just test flew a large scale model this past weekend with an Estes F15-4 motor. The model weighed 21 ounces without motor. It flew perfectly straight but slow, kinda link a Big Bertha on a B6 motor.
So depending on the final weight of your model you should be able to figure out how your cluster model will perform.

John Boren
Estes R&D

Thanks for the input...Dry weight on the parts... makes me think that the up part is good.....and the down part might take a while !

Back