EMRR Youth Participation Contest Prizes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Just added a couple more prizes to this list for the Youth Participation Contest. Prizes now include:

Quest Aerospace -
A 12-pack of any Beginners Level bulk pack (Astra shown as example). Also included: 12-pack of motors and a launch pad and controller.

FlisKits -
A 12 pack of any Skill Level 1 bulk pack (Triskelion shown as example). Also included: 12 catalogs, 12 posters and 12 range box stickers.

Estes Industries -
A 12-pack of Estes Viking™ Rocket. Also included: Rocket Engine Bulk Pack (24 engines), one Launch Set that contains a rocket, launch pad and controller, and one ALTITRAK(tm) Altitude Tracker

Art Applewhite Rockets -
6-Pack of the Ultra Delta Version 2.0 Flying Saucer Kits (for 18mm or 24mm motors)

Model Minutes US -
6-Pack of the fun to fly and double-kit MOM (makes a total of 12 rockets).

JonRocket.com -
$50 Spending Spree at JonRocket Rockets website.

Anonymous Guest -
4-Pack of Estes Baby Bertha kits

Yesterday we had a birthday party for our two boys. As a part of the festivities, each child got to pick out a paper rocket (free ones downloaded from Art Applewhite) and build it. There were a selection of colors and designs and everybody had a different one. In some cases we had to use tape instead of glue 'cause there just wasn't time for the glue fillets to dry. Before their parents came (and again after they came so they could show off) we went outside and flew them in the back yard. Our yard (and the neighbor's) isn't that big, but it was just fine for the little saucers on an A-10PT. Even with a light breeze (and snow) they all landed within 20-30 feet of the pad.

Maybe I'll submit that one for the contest. I'm hoping for something bigger and more well organized, but it may have to do if I can't get something else to fit before the deadline.

Back