Email forwarding suggestions?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4regt4

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully some of the techies here can recommend an email forwarding service. I need to forward from a domain name based email address to my gmail address. My domain is hosted on GoDaddy, and for many years I was using them to forward the email. But a few months ago they quit offering this service.

It looks like Google Domains will do what I want, but I'm hoping for a solution other than yet another Vampire Squid mega company.

I'm currently trying ForwardEmail.net, but they seem to be blocking (perhaps assuming it's spam) quite a few of my emails. Like from the USPS, and major brokerage firms. Odd, though, is that only selected emails get blocked, like my daily delivery notices from the USPS. Other USPS email traffic comes through. A weekly newsletter I subscribe to gets blocked, but correspondence from the company sending from the same email address comes through. And, no, I don't see a way to "whitelist" stuff on that service.

Thanks,
Hans.

Hopefully some of the techies here can recommend an email forwarding service. I need to forward from a domain name based email address to my gmail address. My domain is hosted on GoDaddy, and for many years I was using them to forward the email. But a few months ago they quit offering this service.

It looks like Google Domains will do what I want, but I'm hoping for a solution other than yet another Vampire Squid mega company.

I'm currently trying ForwardEmail.net, but they seem to be blocking (perhaps assuming it's spam) quite a few of my emails. Like from the USPS, and major brokerage firms. Odd, though, is that only selected emails get blocked, like my daily delivery notices from the USPS. Other USPS email traffic comes through. A weekly newsletter I subscribe to gets blocked, but correspondence from the company sending from the same email address comes through. And, no, I don't see a way to "whitelist" stuff on that service.

Thanks,
Hans.
Funny, I have GoDaddy as my domain host and they forward [email protected] to my ProtonMail account with no problem.

Funny, I have GoDaddy as my domain host and they forward [email protected] to my ProtonMail account with no problem.
Hmmm....

Several months ago (November??) I received an email from GoDaddy that they were no longer going to host email, and also no more forwarding. Said they were going to let MIcrosoft handle both. I'd rather let things go by Pony Express than have Microsoft involved. So now I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps I'll have to give GoDaddy another try.

Hans.

Latest posts

Back