CTI price increase

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hybrids are an interesting thing. Yeah they are cheap, but they stink! The Contrails always light, but the others don't (oh yeah, save a lot of $$$ spnding the whole weekend tryng to get the damn thing to light, arrgh!). and no reloads available anyway. plus the mass fraction is terrible, worse than BP! 1700 feet on an M motor!???! get outta here.
1700 feet on an M motor... there's a touch of hyperbole in the air or cherry picking the lowest hanging varieties:) I've seen hybrid Ms pushed to >20,000ft and Ls >15,000ft. Yup, they certainly don't have the mass fraction of a solid AP composite, but they still can be pretty kewl (if done right).

TP

1700 feet on an M motor... there's a touch of hyperbole in the air or cherry picking the lowest hanging varieties:) I've seen hybrid Ms pushed to >20,000ft and Ls >15,000ft. Yup, they certainly don't have the mass fraction of a solid AP composite, but they still can be pretty kewl (if done right).

TP
As I get older, 1,700’ on an M sounds pretty dam good for actually still being able to see it in the air and not having to walk a mile to recover it it and carry the dam thing back to the truck😍

Back