Continuum Continued **Spoiler**

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Original thread: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?47903-Anybody-watch-CONTINUUM&highlight=continuum

My son and I just finished the first season of Continuum, and I gotta say, I am hooked. The show is well written, and most of the acting believable. We finished just in time, as season two begins this Friday. Anyone else watching this show?

**Spoiler** discussion:

Her husband cheated on her in 2077... is he connected to the total conspiracy, and will this pave the way for her to have a life in 2013?

Would the aluminum hat time machine have really worked?

Does the mole under her right eye make your eyes tear up everytime they do a close-up?

Young and old character match-ups were pretty spot on...

What do you think was in the "Read me First" email in the last episode?

I lost intrest in it somewhere mid season--maybe I should revisit it. Much like Revolution---which I'm watching at this moment---just got too--well, not interesting. I'm waiting for Falling Skys next week---we'll see.

I lost intrest in it somewhere mid season--maybe I should revisit it. Much like Revolution---which I'm watching at this moment---just got too--well, not interesting. I'm waiting for Falling Skys next week---we'll see.

I'm with Mr Driver. I'm trying to stay with Defiance; it helps that it airs right before Warehouse 13.

Adrian

I just finished season 1 of Continuum too. I find it hard to believe that she can just walk into a police station with absolutely zero background and she only gets a few questions about it. Other than that it has been pretty good. I also watch Defiance, Revolution and Warehouse 13. Mrs. Fredericks is just plain creepy!

Thankfully with my travelling, mostly night shift, career choice, I don't get to see enough of the episodes to get bored. In a way I am glad, too many times they take a good show and run it into the ground. As RD Jr said about Iron Man, "I would rather end it with fans wanting more."

Latest posts

Back