• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Composites and Vacuum Bagging Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The garage cleaning continues. Since my vacuum pump died and I have no plans to replace it, here is a serious composites and vacuum bagging starter kit...just add resins and vacuum pump.

$175 for the lot by cash or PayPal friends and family for local pickup. Also, happy to pass this off to someone local if you arrange for a carrier to Airfest or other launch.

All estimates of remaining quantity are conservative...You'll almost surely get more than I'm actually claiming here. I don't want to roll these out and get them dirty for exact measurements.

Rolls (All stored wrapped in plastic to keep them clean):
Carbon Fiber Cloth: 3K 2x2 twill, 199GSM, 50” wide (48” useable), Soller Composites, 5+ yds remain
Fiberglass cloth: 5oz, 50” wide (48” useable), Soller Composites, 3+ yds remain
Low Temp Release Film: (1580), Perforated, 60” Wide, Fibre Glast, 5+ yds
Nylon Bagging Film: (1783) Temp Rating Below 330F, 59” Wide, Fibre Glast, 3 yds
Breather Cloth: (579), 4 oz, 60” Wide 10, Fibre Glast, 8+ yds

Misc stuff:
2+ rolls of bag sealing tape
2yds of what looks like light weight fiberglass
end grain balsa
7" diameter Soller Composites Fiberglass Sleeve and corresponding heat shrink tubing
Some other odd fiberglass sleeve pieces
Vacuum bag hose fitting
Misc bagging film, breather layer, peel ply

2AE5F994-E420-4FB0-8D34-A583784C2D1D.jpeg

352DB3FE-7367-434F-B5EF-B67B15BFBBD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Please note I will not be able to attend Airfest this year, and don’t have anyone lined up to transport this. Those arrangements will need to be handled by the purchaser. Sorry for any ambiguity.

Back