Composite Warehouse vs. Madcow Rocketry 4” Black Brandt…Which Would You Choose?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for the input. I managed to find what I think to be the last available Madcow 4” Black Brandt kit anywhere!

I’m looking forward to the build and adding this to my fleet.
Rich

Attachments

• 64EFE7E8-C0FD-4304-9BFE-8D1D99BF0CD3.jpeg
    64EFE7E8-C0FD-4304-9BFE-8D1D99BF0CD3.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 0542CD71-A36C-451F-A856-023AE030B515.jpeg
    0542CD71-A36C-451F-A856-023AE030B515.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1
+1! And LOC has some of the best customer service in the business, fast shipping, etc…

Composite Warehouse is joke, avoid them
Can't say enough good things about LOC. I would go with them!

re CW, they are nice kits, but as others have said, you may never get your order. (And that's *after* paying) I have had an experience with CW that ended up getting resolved, but it took a *lot* of bird-dogging and several months.

It depends if you actually want to receive the kit you have already paid for.

For what it's worth, I had ordered two (2) kits from CW, and have received both.
After some delay, since few of the kits are in stock, and are kitted together in a completely unpredictable timeframe. I ordered both on Xmas sales, and got one in the Spring, and another in August of the next year.

If time to delivery is a consideration, it serves one well to call the perspective supplier, and make sure the items you care about are in stock.
Both in rocketry, and everything else in life.

YMMV,
a

For what it's worth, I had ordered two (2) kits from CW, and have received both.
After some delay, since few of the kits are in stock, and are kitted together in a completely unpredictable timeframe. I ordered both on Xmas sales, and got one in the Spring, and another in August of the next year.

If time to delivery is a consideration, it serves one well to call the perspective supplier, and make sure the items you care about are in stock.

YMMV,
a
Same here. I can't say the same for some other vendors.

YMMV,
a
Was your order from Mad Cow?

yea, but we've learned he's turned his attention to bigger fish and will no longer be "serving" the rocket community. God help them!

Back