• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Composite Warehouse 3” Prometheus, 54mm, standard dual deploy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
SOLD
Composite Warehouse 3” Prometheus, 54mm, standard dual deploy, flown twice. Comes with Aeropack 54, no altimeter or recovery cord included. What you see in the photos is what you get, asking $100.00 cash and carry. Can deliver to Bong tomorrow June 10th (TWA), the following weekend on the 16th (WOOSH), or LDRS. I can also accept PayPal Friends/family. The person(s) who get priority here is an interested party that also follows through with prompt payment.

If interested please start a conversation or reach out via email, hprjf AT aol DOT com

Best,
6.jpg1.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Composite Warehouse 3” Prometheus, 54mm, standard dual deploy, flown twice. Comes with Aeropack 54, no altimeter or recovery cord included. What you see in the photos is what you get, asking $100.00 cash and carry. Can deliver to Bong tomorrow June 10th (TWA), the following weekend on the 16th (WOOSH), or LDRS. I can also accept PayPal Friends/family. The person(s) who get priority here is an interested party that also follows through with prompt payment.

If interested please start a conversation or reach out via email, hprjf AT aol DOT com

Best,
View attachment 585297View attachment 585298View attachment 585299
Seems like a killer deal for anybody going to one of those launches! I'd do it in a heartbeat for sure.

Back