CMASS launch in Amesbury Mass

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the September launch hosted by CMASS.

I gotta say, they have a wonderful set up and make for a very enjoyable day of flying. I don't get to fly often for fun and myself, and these trips to CMASS launches have been a great deal of fun!

Thanx to all the CMASS folks who flew and thank you Bill for inviting me down to show my kits!

I'm posting a couple of pix in this and the next couple of replies. I hope to have all the good pix up on my personal web site next week.

This picture is of my Richter Recker (3 D engine cluster) taking to the air.

This is one of the saucers from the Triple Threat. It's 6 sided and flies on A10-0T motors. The kids loved these *S*

This is an interesting angle and the model looks really sharp sitting there on the pad.

and, lastly, a static shot of my mini-transport (13mm main body) on the pad. Missed this one coming off the pad, but she produced a fantastic flight and the glider turned in a nice long flight with an A3-4T motor.

I just love the mini OT!!!

Especially with the mini engines...great for small fields.

AND! 4 engines for the price of 3!!!

sandman

Sandman, thanx.

In fact, i want to kit this one, but want something a little more original than just copying some other kit design that's out there...

...which is why i've been eye-balling yer military version... :D

You should see this thing UP-scaled. I have many pix on my personal web site at: https://jflis.com/hobbies/rocketry/photos_xport.htm

I've had many maxi-configurations (triple C engine cluster, C-D-C cluster and dual-D cluster. I've also done the glider with RC servos)

If you make a kit using my design, do I get the first one (or two or three or four) for free?

I'll race ya to the copywrite office!...GO!

sandman

LOL :p

Well, you'd definitely get a kit (or two), from the low numbered ones (we serialize the first 100 of each kit we make *S*)

Doug,

Yep, i'm planning on it. In fact, if you could spread the word to the rest of CMASS so that they know that I will be there, it would be great!

Back