Clearing the Line

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool!

I'm guessing you're the conductor. Right?

BTW - I've read and liked your .sig file for quite some time. Those little reminders of the important things are good to keep in mind.

Originally posted by BHP
I'm guessing you're the conductor. Right?

BTW - I've read and liked your .sig file for quite some time. Those little reminders of the important things are good to keep in mind.

My Dad's the driver, and my twin brother is filming ^^.

Glad you like my sigs :).

That's down right nifty. I am not sure what the guage would be, but is sure bigger and more realistic than my HO layout.
Reed

My brother lives in Missouri, and his neighbor has one about that sized, but is steam powered. pretty cool to see that thing chugging along.

later
Jerryb

Originally posted by n3tjm
My Dad's the driver, and my twin brother is filming ^^.

Glad you like my sigs :).

Originally posted by jerryb
My brother lives in Missouri, and his neighbor has one about that sized, but is steam powered. pretty cool to see that thing chugging along.

later
Jerryb
Yeah, that is called live steam. I don't think that many people refer to stuff that big by scale though.
Reed

I live about 2 miles away from the local live steam club, the Chula Vista Live Steamers. It's a fairly large group, and they operate at a local park, where my wife and I frequently go walking and picnicking. Lots of fun to watch!

WW

Back