• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cj's SiLly sUnDaY sAlE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
I have some of this...Miltary surplus Boron {BKNO3] so let's light something up!!!!!
Used to make Igniters for commercial sounding rockets.

DSCN1019.jpg

And some premium leads 5-6ft long left over from Oraxal matches [remember those] Just the leads, last couple inches and pyro head were used in altimeters.

So I made these....6ft long lead large igniters [motor starters] for use with 12 volt launch systems.
Bridge wire is premium 32 ga. nichrome SOLDERED on the leads.
They are for long M_N_O's have lit P's & big L's & K's

Been doing this for a long time now 14yrs, over 25,000 in the bag...lol
Some of the finest most dependable motor starters out there. These babies are special.... & every now and then I'll offer a few.

So these are just personal play toys I thought I would share with those who know what they are and what for.

All pyro heads are like this....aprox 3/16 diameter and 1.5-2 in long. burn time 1.5-2 seconds. Huge amount of boron gaseous volume of heat.

DSCN1013.jpg

I have several bags of 10 for 19.00 plus ship of 4 to 7.00 depending on what you order.
Deal #1 [several of these] 5 sold .....2 left

DSCN1010.jpg

Plus these, built on Daveyfire leads about 4 ft long ,for 25.00 plus shp. [15 count]
Deal # 2. [only 1 deal of these] {SOLD}
DSCN1012.jpg

First Fire Lovers!!
Finally some AT Firstfires which I don't use [obviously when I have the above LOL]
So instead of 3 for 12.00 retail...you can have these 7 for 15.00 plus 3.00 ship.
Deal 3. [SOLD}
DSCN1018.jpg

Here's what mine look like when high speed pics are taken with special lens. Each block around the center is 1.5 in the rest are 1 in.
That's a 6in fireball hot enough to lite ice cubes....lol

12262545514_1ef0e92fd0_b.jpg

Contact through PM/conversation with deal # and your ship info [save time]
I will reply with PP info and who gets what.
Thank you
Cj

Last edited:
Back