• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Circuit board material single side 8x10, 1/32" thick

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Got them a long while ago, back when I was considering making circuit boards via old-school resist-and-etching for a simple load cell amplifier. Two sheets have remnants of attempts at ironing laser printer output as resist material onto the copper. Had some success but not enough to continue. Anyway, those remnants will come off with fine sandpaper or steel wool.

Free, I pay postage. Would prefer that they go to someone(s) with a specific use in mind rather than just leaving them on a shelf (like I did ;)) until a use turns up. Regardless... they'll go to someone.

1700763275845.jpeg

Last edited:
@prfesser --

Thanks for reminding me that I've got a few sheets of 1/32 copper-clad G10 somewhere up in the attic.

I used a similar surplus PC Board as the core to make built-up balsa fins for my 2.6 inch Nike Smoke with a 29mm MMT.

NikeSmoke-fin-damage-20231123_142122.jpg

That damage happened 25 years ago and I don't know what really happened ... I believe it took a hit from a quick link ?

I don't need any more of this stock but there are more uses for it than making PC Boards :)

Very generous offer !

-- kjh

p.s. This is the fin where I wanted to try the CA + Baking Soda repair ...

p.p.s. I believe I cut out the G10 cores with tin shears ?

Hi professor,

If this hasn't been spoken for, i do have plans for a compact photodiode gamma ray detector. I want to put on a high altitude rocket to see if i can measure a difference in the count rate between ground level and 30k+ feet.

I bought a long burn M from Tim on Wednesday, so now i have to build a rocket for it :-D

Back