• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Built Madcow DDX3 Fiberglass Rocket with Enhancements $200

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemco

Reaction score
This lot consists of a built fiberglass Madcow Rocketry DDX3 rocket (see https://www.madcowrocketry.com/3-fiberglass-dd-dx3/) with enhancements. I added a longer air frame extending the rocket from 68" to 79". It is capable of holding motors up to a CTI 54mm 6GXL motor with flights up to 2 1/2 miles. Drogueless dual deploy. I also added an Aeropack 54mm motor retainer and two 10' by 1/4" kevlar shock cords with factory sewn loops. I modified the nose cone to contain a tracking bay. Built entirely with RocketPoxy. Flown once on a mid-J motor (100% successful flight). I've been an L3 for 15 years. This rocket can handle any motor that you can put in it. CONUS shipping is $40 to $60 depending on zip code. Venmo and Paypal accepted for payment.

Attachments

• aeropack retainer.jpg
    aeropack retainer.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • assembled rocket.jpg
    assembled rocket.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • booster.jpg
    booster.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • drogueless dual deploy.jpg
    drogueless dual deploy.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • ematch hole.jpg
    ematch hole.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • forward.jpg
    forward.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • middle.jpg
    middle.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tracking bay cover.jpg
    tracking bay cover.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tracking bay.jpg
    tracking bay.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I haven't launched any hybrid motors but the long motor mount would likely help.

Back