• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BSD 38 special (built)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
im selling my built 38spl, painted red with yellow tail and cone. comes with everything needed to fly, has been flown twice, once on a G80, and once on an H128, both times performed flawless, comes with 29/38mm adapter. fins are attached with fiberglass...rocket was constructed well.

included is a slightly damaged piece of 3" BSD tubing, and a 3" LOC nose cone...i can't afford HPR for the time being, so im sticking to the smaller stuff. im in MA, i'd prefer just to meet up at a CMASS launch or something, but i can ship for a fee...

give me what you think is a reasonable offer, i've never bought a built rocket, so im not sure if its a plus, or a negative...anyway, throw me some offers.

I am in Massachusetts as well. How much you looking to sell them for? I fly with CATO in Connecticut.

doesnt matter to me dude, honestly, i have probably 80 bucks total invested, plus a few hours of build time...im not looking for 80 bucks, i'd think 50 bucks would be fair, but give me an offer, im a motivated seller. actually, i've wanted to attend a CATO launch for some time now, so i may be able to deliver in person no charge...

We are at Sterling starting in October. We are scheduled to fly on the 13th. If you want to attend, you can get directions on the website, www.catorockets.org. I hope to see you there. $50 sounds fair. You have yourself a deal.

Latest posts

Back