• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Basement Clean-out. Huge HPR lot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenchili1993

Reaction score
High Powered Rocketry – Clean out!

I’m cleaning out my basement and getting rid of all my HPR equipment that I’ve collected over the years. I’d like to sell it in one big lot and for local pick-up only unless you provide the shipping. (Zip Code - 45039) As you can see by the pictures, there’s a LOT of kits/parts/equipment. I’m asking $500 for everything (worth several thousand).

Highlights:

· BlackSky ProPad 1.5b with 10’ of rail (9.5 usable) Folds up nice and the rail breaks down into (4) 2.5’ sections

· PML Quantum Leap II 2 Stage rocket kit

· Vaughn Brothers VB Extreme 54

· Orion RD-400 2 stage kit (the kit is complete but I repurposed the 1st stage fins for another project – you can see the fin-can on the left side of the pictures)

· Aerospace launch stand

· Custom designed electric launch system (working prototype. Used in an USAF project that ran out of money before we could make it look “pretty”. I have all the schematics, etc if you’d want to finish the build)

· Custom 54mm coated/painted phenolic tubes

· Emmanuel Avionics Altimeter/Deployment system

· Enough pieces/parts to build several more rockets

· Parachutes, engine adapters, shock cords, heat shields, Kevlar safety lines

Please email me with any questions or for better pictures/descriptions. I could only post 10 pictures which limited what I could show. Thanks (I'll also be listing a smaller lot of lower powered kits/rockets and equipment)

Attachments

• Rockets_01.jpg
    Rockets_01.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Rockets_03.jpg
    Rockets_03.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Rockets_06.jpg
    Rockets_06.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Rockets_07.jpg
    Rockets_07.jpg