ASTRE Sept 11 Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapDaddy

Reaction score
Today, I learned a few things, aparently, "Final Contact" means the last CONTEST Launch of the year.... Not the last sport launch, which made me freak.

2, I learned the size of a 54mm case, Mark showed me a wooden mockup
3, Alex, the RSO, had doubts on my G77 prank rocket, he consulted the contest directer, who said "It looks Vaguely safe, and could be dangerous, so it's on your conscience, whic made Alex feel good. :roll::roll:
3, It was a bad day for my rockets, my 3FNC mini lawndarted, lost 2 fins, and left a 6 inch hole. my aries 1 lost a LL and a fin.
4 I learned what a flex glider was
5 Happy B-Day Braden!
6 Epoxy smells good, but irritates your eyes!
SD

Today, I learned a few things, aparently, "Final Contact" means the last CONTEST Launch of the year.... Not the last sport launch, which made me freak.

2, I learned the size of a 54mm case, Mark showed me a wooden mockup
3, Alex, the RSO, had doubts on my G77 prank rocket, he consulted the contest directer, who said "It looks Vaguely safe, and could be dangerous, so it's on your conscience, whic made Alex feel good. :roll::roll:
3, It was a bad day for my rockets, my 3FNC mini lawndarted, lost 2 fins, and left a 6 inch hole. my aries 1 lost a LL and a fin.
4 I learned what a flex glider was
5 Happy B-Day Braden!
6 Epoxy smells good, but irritates your eyes!
SD
:eek:
I completely missed this. I'm sorry, and thank you!

P.S. What kind of epoxy are we talking about, bonding epoxy spells horrible, laminating epoxy...however :D

-Braden

Hey, SD! We missed you last Saturday at our annual Spooky Sport Launch! I assembled my Warp-9 motor just so that you could see it fired! (You missed it.) I sent my Der Fat Max off on the F12J express out of Johnstown, too.

Hey, SD! We missed you last Saturday at our annual Spooky Sport Launch! I assembled my Warp-9 motor just so that you could see it fired! (You missed it.) I sent my Der Fat Max off on the F12J express out of Johnstown, too.

I wouldve loved to come, but like usual, my dad seems to have something more important than me to attend to.:(

:eek:
I completely missed this. I'm sorry, and thank you!

P.S. What kind of epoxy are we talking about, bonding epoxy spells horrible, laminating epoxy...however :D

-Braden

Oh, I'm talking Bob smith 15 minute epoxy, it has a somewhat sweet scent, after being mixed.
Oh, how was your birthday?

Nothing special. Apparently there was better things to do on my birthday, like go to the grocery store.

Eating is very important....
It's better that having your parents pick you up 3 and a half hour late at school every day, you tell them that you rocket latch next month on the 25th, and on that morning you wake him up, and have him say oh, uhh, I have a meeting today, can I have another [total stranger] take me like last month, and he calls everyone, but can't find one, so he tells you that you can't go then.

Back