ARR Honors Veterans Day with free shipping until Sunday

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
Good morning fellow rocketry enthusiasts!

As a token of my sincere appreciation for the service of our men and women in our armed forces, I'm extending free shipping on all orders until Sunday at midnight. Growing up as a Navy brat, as my dad served overseas, and missing my brother as he served in the Marines in Bosnia and Tanzania, I've never learned to take for granted all the freedoms we have here, and those who have lost lives, limbs, family and friends to the horrors of war to pay the ultimate sacrifices so that we can live the lives we live. Is it perfect? Nope, not even close, do we have lots of problems? Yes, immense ones, but it's still better than waking up in North Korea!

So, when you attend your next launch, dedicate at least one flight to someone you know that is in the military. Fly a Patriot, and Honest John, a sidewinder, amraam, or just push the button and say "Thanks Dad", "Thanks brother", and even "Thanks mom", for their service.

Sincerely,

Randy
Always Ready Rocketry
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com
[email protected]
813-484-1298

Back