Ariane 5

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PPV

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm trying to find the plans for the European rocket Ariane 5, but for now no success. Can someone help me? :cheers:

I've not seen decent Drawings either but you may be able to use the Heller Plastic model as a starting point for a Scale model.
I know the Kit is still around in the hobby shops. Not sure if it's still available for Heller directly but I've seen it in Squadron's on-line Plastic kit site.

PS this kit makes a Great PMC conversion also;)

Ariane-5_Rocket Heller 80441 125th (128dpi)_03.jpg

OP-04b_Khim Bittle Ariane-5 3motor clu PMC_ECRM-29_05-19-02.jpg

Ariane 5 is in the Rockets of the World 2000 supplement... available from NARTS... :)

Later! OL JR :)

Ok guys, since no one can find the Ariane 5 plans, does someone have ANY Ariane rocket plans? :confused:

Did you read the post I made above?? The Ariane V is in Rockets of the World Supplements available from NARTS...

Of course, if you're looking for freebies online, well, then no, I personally don't have a website I know of that has the specs you'd need...

If you're doing a sport scale you could always just measure and interpolate from a photograph or diagram...

Good luck! OL JR :)

Did you read the post I made above?? The Ariane V is in Rockets of the World Supplements available from NARTS...

Of course, if you're looking for freebies online, well, then no, I personally don't have a website I know of that has the specs you'd need...

If you're doing a sport scale you could always just measure and interpolate from a photograph or diagram...

Good luck! OL JR :)

Yes. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. But I'm still collecting some good detailed pictures and some dimensions as well.

Latest posts

Back