• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold All the Cesaroni stuff - local pickup while traveling through, 3/22-3/30

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhill9693

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score

Prices listed are retail as a reference only, feel free to make an offer on bundles of multiple items.

Local pickup only for all motor reloads. Happy to ship anything else.

I'm driving from SC to CO at the end of this month, and am happy to arrange an in-person pickup with you at one of these waypoints along the way:
  • 3/23 - Tulsa, OK
  • 3/24 - Argonia, KS (Kloudburst 32, day 2)
  • 3/25—3/28 - Denver or Fort Collins, CO
  • 3/29 - St. Louis, MO
If you see anything you want, and meeting up at one of these points/dates is an option for you, hit me up!

By the way, if you need anything from Estes or LOC, I’m a direct dealer with them now. And Aerotech/Quest, via a distributor. If I don’t have it, I can get it in time before I leave next week if you let me know ASAP.

I’m interested in the CTI 98MM stuff if nobody grabs it and you are open to shipping…unfortunately I’m nowhere near your driving route

What brings you to St. Louis? Just curious!

CIA has a launch in Decatur, IL on the 30th, Not sure if you're looking to attend launches and try and offload some stuff.

What brings you to St. Louis? Just curious!

CIA has a launch in Decatur, IL on the 30th, Not sure if you're looking to attend launches and try and offload some stuff.
Just passing through on the trip back to SC from CO. It’s the exact halfway point.

Reminder to anyone following this post that may be thinking about it... I have to pack the car tomorrow, so please let me know by noon tomorrow (Thursday, March 21st) whether I should bring something along for you!

Interested in a bunch of 29 and 38mm cases (looks like the 24's are gone!). Knowing you are driving away tomorrow, would you want to try to ship them out before you go? It wouldn't be a biggie if you can't, it would just mean I need to make my choices quick!!

Interested in a bunch of 29 and 38mm cases (looks like the 24's are gone!). Knowing you are driving away tomorrow, would you want to try to ship them out before you go? It wouldn't be a biggie if you can't, it would just mean I need to make my choices quick!!
I can ship tomorrow. I leave Friday AM.

Back