• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech 38/360 motor with 4 reloads - $275

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbeels

Yes balsa
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new motor, complete, never been used. Includes plugged forward closure. Also 4 reloads: I161, I245, H112, H999.

Available for pickup only at Red Glare. As of now, my plans to attend ONLY include Friday (NOT Saturday or Sunday). I prefer cash & carry on the spot. I'd be willing to consider paying ahead with PayPal, but please be aware that my plans to attend Red Glare might change. If I don't make it to the field on March 31st, I'll do my durndest to get down to the next possible MDRA launch.

I believe the current sale prices up on Wildman put this around $400 (for non-club members).

P3040352.JPG

P3040353.JPG

P3040354.JPG

P3040355.JPG

P3040356.JPG

Yes, that should be possible. Were you thinking Saturday or Sunday? (not sure which day is the actual Xmas tree launch)
Saturday, but after looking at current pricing, I think I'd have to limit my offer to $200. If that works for you, let's plan on meeting.

I also see you are in SE PA, I am in Southern NJ, maybe I can meet you with less driving distance for you.

Thank you.

Saturday, but after looking at current pricing, I think I'd have to limit my offer to $200. If that works for you, let's plan on meeting.

I also see you are in SE PA, I am in Southern NJ, maybe I can meet you with less driving distance for you.

Thank you.

Sure, I could do that. Yeah, if we could meet in the middle somewhere, that would work out well. I'm in the Lansdale area, just north of Philly.

Sure, I could do that. Yeah, if we could meet in the middle somewhere, that would work out well. I'm in the Lansdale area, just north of Philly.
Do you have days of the week that would work better for you? I'm pretty flexible, especially after the holidays. A shame I didn't see this sooner. I was just in Malvern last week.

Brand new motor, complete, never been used. Includes plugged forward closure. Also 4 reloads: I161, I245, H112, H999.

Available for pickup only at Red Glare. As of now, my plans to attend ONLY include Friday (NOT Saturday or Sunday). I prefer cash & carry on the spot. I'd be willing to consider paying ahead with PayPal, but please be aware that my plans to attend Red Glare might change. If I don't make it to the field on March 31st, I'll do my durndest to get down to the next possible MDRA launch.

I believe the current sale prices up on Wildman put this around $400 (for non-club members).

View attachment 568711
What is that blue stuff you have to protect the case?

Do you have days of the week that would work better for you? I'm pretty flexible, especially after the holidays. A shame I didn't see this sooner. I was just in Malvern last week.

I have a bunch of days off coming up, probably the most ideal days would be 21st, 22nd, 23rd, or 26th, 27th, 28th.

Back