• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Lots of stuff on ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, who makes the kit called "Digiview 17" CRT Monitor"?
It looks a bit clunky and not all that aerodynamic.
What motors does it take and how well does it fly?

:D ;) :p

Greg

I've actually seen one of these, they are clunky, but if you MOD it to run on 140 E engines, you get an awesome 50...60 ft.

TIP: Be careful the delay isn't too long, this one doesn't lawn dart so much as it lawn shatters...

FYI: CRT stands for Catastrophic Rocket Touchdown... probably because it's designed for a tumble recovery, should probably change that...

So YOU'RE minidiesel?!?!?

I've bid against you alot. I'm going to buy your Apache 2.

Originally posted by Fore Check
So YOU'RE minidiesel?!?!?

I've bid against you alot. I'm going to buy your Apache 2.

Hey! Same here! Maybe we should all start a thread with our Ebay IDs so we can show professional courtesy!

Originally posted by rokitflite
Hey! Same here! Maybe we should all start a thread with our Ebay IDs so we can show professional courtesy!

Mine's pretty obvious, relative to my TRF name that is.

I'm disappointed that I didn't log on and bid on that Apache2 this morning. I'd have paid twice the winning bid. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fore Check
Mine's pretty obvious, relative to my TRF name that is.

I'm disappointed that I didn't log on and bid on that Apache2 this morning. I'd have paid twice the winning bid. :rolleyes:

Yeah, me too. I paid $36 bucks for it myself. Ebay is a funny thing, I thought some of this stuff would have gone for much more, and it's just not. Oh well, somebody got a great deal.

Back