• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Free To a Good Home (Computer Stuff)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
So in my heretical efforts to tidy up the basement, I am coming across some odds and ends that are too good to toss and not good enough to keep. If anything below interests you, PM me and it is yours for the transportation costs. I will update this as the cleanup goes by. Deadline for dibs is Friday July 7th. At that point the whole mess goes to goodwill. Yes, I could possibly sell it on eBay however I am just too lazy.

First batch
  • Cable ~ D submini 25M to 25F 3' long (may be a modem cable and only loaded for serial with seven conductors - may also be a null modem)
  • Cable ~ D submini 25M to 25F 3' long (may be a modem cable and only loaded for serial with seven conductors - may also be a null modem)
  • Cable ~ D submini 25M to 25M 3' long
  • Cable ~ 10' parallel printer (D submini 25M to Centronics)
  • Cable ~ 10' parallel printer (D submini 25M to Centronics)
  • Cable ~ D submini 25M to 25F 6' long
  • Cable ~ D submini 25M to 25M 6' long
  • Plantronics headset for telephone
  • Adaptec AFW8300 PCI Firewire adapter
  • Kingston PCI 10/100 Ethernet adapter
  • SIIG dual 16550 two port serial adapter (PCI bus)
  • ATI 3D Rage Lt Pro AGP 4MB All in Wonder (P/N 109-47200-00)
  • Mystery NVidia AGP graphics card
  • Cable ~ D submini high density 15M to high density 15F 25' long (VGA extension)
  • Interlink cordless presentation mouse (for you Power Point junkies)
  • HP C3277A iRDA to parallel transciever
  • Linksys WPG11 wireless presentation gateway (may or may not have power adapter)
  • Linksys BEFSR81 8 port broadband router/switch (may or may not have power adapter) (Forum Staff has first refusal) Gone!
  • Linksys WAP54G access point (may or may not have power adapter) (Forum Staff has first refusal) Gone!
  • Sony XC-711 Color video camera with PS12U camera controller and 20' cable (NOT SUITABLE FOR IN FLIGHT APPLICATIONS) Gone!
  • Spectra Physics He-Ne gas laser with power supply (12" tube) Gone!

How much do you think it will cost to send that laser to New Zealand?

It weighs in at about 10 pounds and has a glass lasing tube so to pack and ship it would probably be way up there. Input power is 110v 60Hz.

Back