• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: BT-70's, slightly out of round...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
After kitting several kits we set aside at least 30 or so BT-70-175 (17.5" long) body tubes that are out of round and don't meet our quality requirements.

The tubes are otherwise fine. They aren't *squashed*, they just went out of round as they were stored laying on their sides. While they don't meet our requirements for kits, they are fine for many build projects.

Rather than trash them, I would like to offer them as a lot to anyone who would like to have them. The asking price is $20.00 plus $6.00 shipping

To sweeten the deal, I will throw in one CPL-70-04 (4" stage coupler) from our inventory, for each tube in the lot.

So, that's 30 (or more) BT-70-175 *plus* 30 (or more) CPL-70-04 couplers for $20.00 (not including shipping) which works out to $0.67 for each pair (tube and coupler) vrs the retail value of $1.25 (coupler) plus $2.37 (tube) or $3.62 retail cost. You save nearly $3 per *pair*!

NOTE: These are sold "AS IS" with no warranty, implied or otherwise.

Build a couple of big honkin' rockets or a bunch of little honkin' rockets :) Great for any upcoming class you may be planning and looking for a *large* skill level 1 rocket that you could build.

Anyway, this is a one-time deal (till the next time anyway) and will be available to the first person to send an email to [email protected] (NOTE: Please don't send a pm, email only)

Please include your full name and address and how you plan on sending the money.

jim

proverbial "white on rice" syndrome... :D

These are gone.

I will delete this thread shortly.

thanx

Back