• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: AMW (Kosdon East) 75/6000 motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjarvis

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm working through trying to 'rationalise' some of my rocketry gear in order to generate some funds to get a few projects underway...

I have just re-discovered my L3 motor... it was a kosdon 75/6000 motor case... but is (according to paul Robinson) the same as the AMW 75/6000 and is cross-compatible. It has and external thrust ring fitted, and comes with one nozzle which has been used three times...

It's a little bit grubby inside and I canot vouch for the nozzle being in good condition... the last flight it made was on a prototype Skidmark M motor in 2000 and it probably wasn't cleaned up as well as it should have been after that launch, other than that however it is in flyable condition, includes the forward bulkhead (plugged) and all snap rings etc.

Thought I'd put it up here before bunging it on ROL/ebay incase anyone wants to make me an offer on it.

Would consider swapping it for electronics, or for AeroTech or Cessaroni motor hardware.

Cheers all!

Ben

(ps: I am gonna take some pics... will e-mail them if anyone's seriously interested)

Back