• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 75/5120 reloads and RMS for pickup at TNT January launch, Seymour TX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
1 each M1500G, $375.00
1 each L 1420R, $375.00
1 each L 2200G, $399.00, includes FSD, grains are bonded
1 each RMS75/5120, new, $600

No leadtime wait!
No sales tax!
No hazmat or shipping!
Local pickup OK.
I gave up on L3, these are to big for my rockets!

You willing to ship that case? I assume that includes the FSD and closures right?

I might have a buyer - not me but we'll see.

I would imagine that more than a few of the "Texas Connection" will be making the trip up to Argonia....

Gotta be someone willing to ferry some reloads up for Justin!

Is delivery to KS/Rocket Pasture an option for later this year?

Full transparency, I'm in the initial phases of planning a trip for late March/Argonia Cup and wanted to reach out and inquire.

Best,
Hey Justin, are you still planning a trip to Kansas this weekend for Argonia cup?

Hey Justin, are you still planning a trip to Kansas this weekend for Argonia cup?
I wish I was! Pretty bummed that I will not be making the down to KS next week. Good, bad or otherwise, work duties call. I’m the Chief of Staff for a small company and my role requires a heavy lift and just cant get away right now...

@rfjustin I assume you'll be at LDRS?

If so, I should be in Argonia on Saturday and can lay hands on the goods, then bring them to LDRS.

-Kevin

Back