• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 38mm Conical nose-cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The-Rocket-Store.Com

Reaction score
I'm looking for 38mm Conical (not ogive) nose-cone 9 inches shank to tip. Nice solid ones I get from PM, I need a few hollow ones

Last edited:
Does it have to be hollow or would a wooden (balsa, basswood, cedar, etc) turned one work? Don't know if you want the space or weight savings.

Does it have to be hollow or would a wooden (balsa, basswood, cedar, etc) turned one work? Don't know if you want the space or weight savings.
Another option is to turn one from foam, wrap in veil fiberglass or carbon fiber and then dissolve the foam. You get a shape you want, light weight and hollow.

Madcow does have a nice hollow conical one. I have one on my Nike Apache. Looks like this. It's fiberglass with composite tip.20180101_142906.jpg

Back