• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3" rockets - mini Midwest power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannyskid

Reaction score
I have some 3" rockets for sale that I can bring to mini Midwest power this weekend.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1463082559.004214.jpg

For right to left:

All carbon fiber construction with 4:1 conical nose cone. Very sturdy and will take any punishment you give it - $100 OBO

OG Wildman 3, I bought this rocket about 8 years ago so it's old school. Will need some repair work to the fillets. - $50 OBO

Scratch built minimum diameter. Has no lay ups and rocketpoxy fillets. I've flown it to M2.7 with an M2550, can probably handle most motors. - $50 OBO

***Scratch built minimum diameter. This one has carbon plate fins and vacuum bagged lay ups. The fillets are a little cracked. Either fix it and fly it on 54's or salvage it for the tube. - SOLD***

I'm really trying to get rid of these, so don't be afraid to make an offer, I'll probably take it.

Last edited:
Scratch built minimum diameter. Has no lay ups and rocketpoxy fillets. I've flown it to M2.7 with an M2550, can probably handle most motors. - $50 OBO

Interested in this. Do you have the metal nose cone tip? What else does the rocket come with? Bulkhead plates, etc?

Thank you sir,

I'd like the one on the far left. Don't need no stinkin' cone!:)

-Eric-

Interested in this. Do you have the metal nose cone tip? What else does the rocket come with? Bulkhead plates, etc?

Thank you sir,

I have a tip, I just didn't put it on for the picture, I'll bring one with. No bulk plates, just tube, fins, AV bay, and cone.

Is the Wildman or the min. Dia. still for sale?

Last edited:
Actually tomorrow works out better, if the Wildman is sold before then, no biggie.

Manny, I am not making MMWP. If you do not sell the Black and Green Minimum D carbon bird this weekend shoot me a pm.

Latest posts

Back