2018 IREC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just L-1 and maybe even L-2 dude and use a sanctioned launch site for insurance. I gave you my professor’s phone number since he does school stuff university wise with rocketry. And we are sorta local the state over.

Otherwise get a lawyer.

Just L-1 and maybe even L-2 dude and use a sanctioned launch site for insurance. I gave you my professor’s phone number since he does school stuff university wise with rocketry. And we are sorta local the state over.

Otherwise get a lawyer.

No... Get a lawyer. Don't call other universities. They don't have your answers. Last thing that is needed is for groups to go all willy nilly and get the hobby/industry in trouble because they thought they fell under the wrong category.

They are seniors in high school. They may need a L-1 mentor is all.

No... Get a lawyer. Don't call other universities. They don't have your answers. Last thing that is needed is for groups to go all willy nilly and get the hobby/industry in trouble because they thought they fell under the wrong category.

What kind of lawyer do you recommend contacting to save the most amount of money, and then if that isn't a viable option, whose the next best source?

Without knowing what you’re trying to do I have no way of knowing what advice you need.
APCP does not need a license anymore. Depending on what else you’re doing you may just need to do your own research of DOT regulations, ATF regulations, Fire Codes, and state or local laws.

Back