GO 12-13 ICBM Research and Sport Launch in Dalzell is a go.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
The Launch for this weekend it a go.

If you have special needs, please post them here.

Bring rockets and some Purell and lets launch some rockets.

We had a great day that was punctuated with an NCC launch on an L. The Draco rocket had a beautiful flight and landed within feet of the trees. A straight flight followed by a lucky recovery.

I had a launch of my High Tech H45 on a Rx H200. Got 4700' and landed in the brush just in front of the trees. Never would have found it without the tracker I had installed. Also flew the Deuce54 on 2 2 grain 54 mm Rx motors and the TV400-6 on a single 2 grain Rx motor. Had nylon wad recovery on that one. Nothing a little 5 min epoxy won't fix :) I do have some video but no contrast against the cloudy sky means I lost them, some even before burnout. I'll post again after I've uploaded the video.

55 flights for the weekend with 66 motors. 100% success with my new igniter design. I am looking forward to more tests next week.

I got some video of the launch. I had no contrast in the view finder against the high clouds. This is what I did get

Back