Really??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmoog

Reaction score
I don't think I need to add any commentary.

tankgirl.jpg

They look to be a bit too big for the "C" thats powering them, I'd recommend a double D cluster myself...

qquake2k said:
That's Tank Girl!

Okay, I'm surprised - that's British (thank you, Google). I figured for sure it was an anime character.

-Kevin (who just doesn't get anime)

Okay, I'm surprised - that's British (thank you, Google). I figured for sure it was an anime character.

-Kevin (who just doesn't get anime)

Tank Girl was a comic book, and a movie. And a rocket. LOL

COMIC_tank_girl_01.jpg

tt0114614_largecover.jpg

P1080406.JPG

P1080652.JPG

I wonder how many eye injuries she caused that day.:eyepop:

Just because of this I went on Netflix and put Tank Girl in my instant que!:blush:

:D There have been several versions of Tank Girl in there :wink: I think I have this one, but how can I be expected to remember them all :eyeroll:

I was hoping you would say something ,and remind us of your great Tank Girl build !

Paul T

Yeah, Tank Girl was a fun build, and she's an exciting flyer. Thanks for the compliment! When I was researching Tank Girl graphics, I saw the missile boobs one. But I didn't think it would be appropriate at a family oriented rocket launch. LOL

I know I'm getting old. Over 20 replies and I'm the first one to notice (or at least comment) that those are Redstone fins.
old_man_SMILEY.gif

Back