Rocksim Data for Performance Rocketry Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcotcher

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find data for Performance Rocketry parts in rocksim? I'd like to have the FG tubes and similar components available to design rockets. Since their website has been "under re-construction" for a while, there's nothing more than the splash page to find things like that.

And if not performance rocketry, somebody's FG tubes, etc.

I have been looking around for some of this data also. Anyone that even sells the nose cones does not list any dimensions for these parts. It is kinda hard to design something until you have it in your hands. Then hope you got what you needed. I just add the data into Rocsim once I use one of the parts. It would be nice to know the dimensions before ordering these parts though.

How do you put this file in rocksim? I have never added a zip file into a program.

You need to have Winzip or Winrar. Double click on the Performance Rocketry zip file. It will open the file showing the parts files. Click on extract to and locate your rocksim/data/new folder or for Rocksim 9 your importdata folder. Just start Rocksim and the parts will be added.

Back