Post Your Fleet! Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggplant

L3 | NAR 93664, TRA 17791
Reaction score
Post a picture of all your rockets together here! I will get my picture up sometime this week!

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be hard -- there's too many of them! And they vary greatly in size and type. If I fit the big ones in the picture, you won't be able to see the micros.

It'll be hard -- there's too many of them! And they vary greatly in size and type. If I fit the big ones in the picture, you won't be able to see the micros.

Absolutely!
heres a partical Micros only...but it's only a sample LOL!!!

Ps: Ok some of the other stuff.

MMX 18x30 Exhibit-a2_leftside (128dpi)_04-20-06.jpg

Attachments

• MMX 18x30 Traveling Display-c1_63+ Models_07-29-11.jpg
    MMX 18x30 Traveling Display-c1_63+ Models_07-29-11.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 75
  • MM Fleet-a2_79 models (No RTF)_03-18-04.jpg
    MM Fleet-a2_79 models (No RTF)_03-18-04.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Completed model-a_in house 9 pic pg_06-28-04.jpg
    Completed model-a_in house 9 pic pg_06-28-04.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Rocket Shed-e_4 pic Trip around MR Shed_03-20-04.jpg
    Rocket Shed-e_4 pic Trip around MR Shed_03-20-04.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Taken at Geneseo this past weekend.

IMG_5173.jpg

Small sample from a few years ago that includes numerous partially-completed projects. Most of them are completed now. Although it is very dated, this is the closest thing I have to a class photo, at least right now.

DSCF0716-1%252520%252528early%2525202009%252529.jpg

DSCF0716-1 (early 2009).jpg

I don't have a current picture of all my rockets, but I have a picture of my entire fleet, circa 1972. ;) :D

Absolutely!
heres a partical Micros only...but it's only a sample LOL!!!

Ps: Ok some of the other stuff.

Somehow I knew John McCluster would be out of this world. I don't think there is a rocket under F implulse he's not built. Prolific is really a huge understatement. I bet he's accidentally stepped on more rockets than I've built. :) :wink:

P1020359.jpg

(starting from left)

Tripod
Genevieve's 2nd rocket (she built it)
Genevieve's 1st rocket V2.0 (redesigned from first. Improved)
"Stubby"
Estes "Nova Payloader"
Estes "Reflector" (almost complete)
Quest "Magnum Sport Loader Refit" (longer body tube, tabbed fins, booster stage added)

It's a small fleet compared to most of you, but it's a beginning! :)

When I finish a couple of my current projects, I will make my post to this gallery!

This doesn't reflect this year's losses in the field, I'll have to update this after the season.

rockflt.jpg

Every rocket I have ever built is in this picture, and a couple small ones are my wife's. My first was an Estes Mongoose in yellow, it's on the table in front of the two Vagabonds, which were my last two builds.
065.jpg

Every rocket I have ever built is in this picture, and a couple small ones are my wife's. My first was an Estes Mongoose in yellow, it's on the table in front of the two Vagabonds, which were my last two builds.
065.jpg

Nice! How do you like the Vagabond's? I'm currently building one.

Here's my fleet...
attachment.php

Sweet rockets. Love "The sound of Madness" :)

The Vagabond's were fun to build, except for the tight coupler on the first build. The second build I did was to put a 29mm MMT in. I haven't flown these rockets, but have several reloads I want to try when I do. I also have an Apogee F-10-8 long burn single use that should make for a spectacular launch.

The Vagabond's were fun to build, except for the tight coupler on the first build. The second build I did was to put a 29mm MMT in. I haven't flown these rockets, but have several reloads I want to try when I do. I also have an Apogee F-10-8 long burn single use that should make for a spectacular launch.

My Vagabond version will be similar to your blue one, with a all-white for the top tube and cone, and blue for the bottom. The only mods I'm going to do is notch the lower body tube so the fins will glue to the engine mount (cheap and dirty way to do "tabbed" fins). The recovery/shock cord will be similar to the Quest method of mounting the shock kevlar cord to the engine mount. Other than that, It's going to be a blueprint rocket on a "E" engine.

I did the rocket on OR, and it has plenty of stability for the fin mod. Should be alot stronger.

Not a great photo, but this is the collection as it stands now. The three rockets and booster sitting on the radio are being painted. I became a BAR for the second time around the beginning of the year and I've really been enjoying myself. Thank you to all of the folks on the forums for your tips and advice. I'm learning a lot.
Fleet1.png

Incidentally: They've all flown (except the two in primer) successfully and I've managed to lose a 220 Swift.

Last edited:
Well ,here are some of the fleet ;)

These pics were taken last X-mas ,so much has been added ,but I`ll have to add those later.......perhaps this Christmas :D

Cheerio

Paul T

php3Xv3aNAM.jpg

php29dnOGAM.jpg

phpBDDNwmAM.jpg

phpqDhyFfAM.jpg

phpXhNebaAM.jpg

My goodness. Your workshop looks like you're gearing up for WWIII.

I like it! :fly:

Well you how ZOMBIES are........I mean ,I don`t mind if they eat brains.....but not my rockets !

OBTW ,that`s just of THAT fleet also :wink:

Paul T

Here is teh shot of our fleet. My two sons and are are still in work on a few...
But here they are. One of My favorites is My Shadow model. I hope the white nozzle I epoxied on the end holds up !!

DSCN3887A .jpg

My son's and I only have about a third as many rockets lol! That's a big collections you've got there. This is our first year so I'm sure the fleet will grow.

fleet.jpg

Back