• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro29 CTI Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndrocket

Reaction score
Cleaning out my 29mm stuff. All casings have plastic protector tubes.

Pro29-2G Casing (used, clean): $13
Pro29-3G Casing (used, clean): $14
Pro29-3G Casing (NEW): $17
Pro29-4G Casing (NEW): $18
Pro29-6G Casing (used, clean): $18
Pro29-6XL Casing (used, clean): $19
Pro29 Closure (used, clean): $10
Pro29 Closure (used, clean): $10
Pro29 Tapered Closure (NEW): $15
Pro29 Delay Tool Adapter (NEW): $1
Pro29 Delay Tool Adapter (NEW): $1

Buy individually, or the whole lot for $125 shipped.

Thanks!

Wayne, you are so fast. I missed it by a few minutes lol.

Hahaha

Let me know if you dont want that 6XL case, I "need" one of those for clustering.

If you only knew how many times I have said the same thing... Hey, it was up for half an hour before I found it, CTI casings seldom last that long!

You probably have enough hardware you can open your own shop by now :wink:

Hahaha

Let me know if you dont want that 6XL case, I "need" one of those for clustering.

That's really the only one we needed. Impulse buy on an I224 and Sharon wants to fly it.

You probably have enough hardware you can open your own shop by now :wink:

That would require Sharon to actually sell something, not gonna happen.

Received all the listed casings, closures and stuff from Nathan today. Well packed and in good condition.
I might be able to use that tailcone closure in my Kick Asspire, if I can find a motor with a long enough delay. Maybe build a 29mm avbay for it....

Received all the listed casings, closures and stuff from Nathan today. Well packed and in good condition.
I might be able to use that tailcone closure in my Kick Asspire, if I can find a motor with a long enough delay. Maybe build a 29mm avbay for it....

Hey wayne - show us a picture of your motor case collection!

Hey wayne - show us a picture of your motor case collection!

Sorry, don't have time to put them all out for a photo, we are getting ready for a trip to Texas to mix some "Longhorn sparky".
A quick count through our records indicates that we have about 100 commercial casings and approximately 35 snap ring casings for EX.
Here is a shot of our collection from last year in July:
068.jpg

We bought some netting to protect them, but that doesn't include the EX stuff.
We haven't added much to the CTI collection, just a 98 6XL we got from Wildman at Airfest, and the 29mm stuff from Nathan. We did get a bunch of 54mm Kosdon casings in the Jim Rossen estate sale, but not much in 75mm. I'm working with a machinist in our club that will be making some more 75mm EX casings soon.
As some of you know, with two L3 fliers in the family, we make over 200 flights a year, and like I said before, Sharon won't sell ANYTHING! When I mentioned that we now have 6 CTI 29mm 3 grain casings, maybe we could get rid of some? It's just "not gonna happen". We have 15 rockets with 29mm MMT's. I'm pretty sure she will want me to get some more rear closures for the casings we got from Nathan, most of the stuff we have are complete motors, with closures and seal disks when appropriate.

A quick count through our records indicates that we have about 100 commercial casings and approximately 35 snap ring casings for EX.
Here is a shot of our collection from last year in July:
068.jpg

Sharon won't sell ANYTHING! When I mentioned that we now have 6 CTI 29mm 3 grain casings, maybe we could get rid of some? It's just "not gonna happen".

That picture doesn't show even half of them, Wayne.

You are right: "not gonna happen"......

Back