Tripoli Wisconsin- Aug 12

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djs

Reaction score
Who's flying? I'll be there with some EX stuff. Not entirely sure which stuff yet tho.

Not I. I'll be at the Great Taste of the Midwest. 150 breweries. 6000 people. Enough beer for everyone to have about a gallon and a half each.

Based on past experience, I'd say several thousand of them will be flying by mid afternoon.

K2050- yes!

Weather is looking pretty good for tomorrow. Just a reminder to everyone flying that Rex Reynolds is looking for his rocket:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...Bong-rec-area-Wisconsin&p=1714729#post1714729

Also my interceptor came in ballistic just north of the runway/road at the last TWA launch. If anyone comes across it, I'd be glad to get it back.

I'll be flying my 2.6" darkstar on two research motors, plus maybe getting in a first flight on my rocwerks reactor.

I'm planning on coming up to pick up a rocket from Justin.

I'm cleaning up and bringing up some kits for sale all original in packages, if anyone is interested.

Prices are negotiable.

Cosmodrome Aerobee Hi, 2 stage - 80.00Sold
Cosmodrome Black Brandt VC - 50.00Sold
Cosmodrome Vostok - 140.00Sold
LOC 4 inch to 3 inch Tristar - 50.00Sold
LOC EZI-65 - 60.00 Taken

IMG_20170811_121934829.jpgIMG_20170811_122014308.jpg

Last edited:
I'm planning on coming up to pick up a rocket from Justin.

I'm cleaning up and bringing up some kits for sale all original in packages, if anyone is interested.

Prices are negotiable.

Cosmodrome Aerobee Hi, 2 stage - 80.00
Cosmodrome Black Brandt VC - 50.00
Cosmodrome Vostok - 140.00
LOC 4 inch to 3 inch Tristar - 50.00
LOC EZI-65 - 60.00

View attachment 325552View attachment 325553

Would ya be willing to ship that EZI-65?
If so, I can take that off your hands.

Thanks,

thanks for the shout out. thought occurred to me that perhaps a stop at the ranger station to see if a rocket had been turned in might reduce some searching.
Rex

Honestly Rex, the grass out there is so long that you could be 3 feet away from the rocket and miss it. I didn't find my 6' punisher until I pretty much had tripped over it.

Is it FG or cardboard?

at this point I would need to be lucky to get anything other than parts back it is (was) cardboard.
Rex

at this point I would need to be lucky to get anything other than parts back it is (was) cardboard.
Rex

Maybe the secret gnomes that live in the bong forest built a temple for it, and it's sitting there sheltered, being worshipped as a god that came down from the heavens.

Well, once again work has conspired to make me earn money rather than spend it. SO, see you Peeps at ECOF next (I hope...)

Great launch today after the clouds cleared up!

@Rex- I went for a walk down by the trees to see if I could find your rocket. No luck, although some of the area down there has been mowed down into paths. Maybe the lawnmower guy found your rocket and dropped it off at lost and found? I forgot to check on the way out.

kind of hoping that it is at the ranger station. thanks for taking some time to look.
Rex

Bummed I missed it. Looks like a good time had by all! Great photos, Gary; and congrats to Kevin H for being the new Prefect!

Back