california science center

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddmanrockets

Reaction score
if you get the chance you should visit the Calif Science center in LA. lots of really interesting stuff, lots of hands on for the kids (big and small)PC240780.jpgPC240805.jpgPC240812.jpgPC240799.jpgmore than just space stuff there also an aquarium and eco stuff. the wife and I and dog had a really good time . we need to go back and really explore the rest of the museumsPC240771.jpg

I must admit when I leave California that is going to be one of the things I miss.

There is so much that is with in driving distance. Great museums, great national parks I mean literally everything you could want is with in a days drive.

But this state is just getting to darn expensive to live in. I've been looking at moving out of state and its getting to the point that I could save 20-25% of my income depending on where I move.

I agree, a neat place, I got to visit in November when My brother got married. Very accessible my little ones had a lot of fun and it was good seeing Endeavour again. I hope to get back in a few years once they finish the permanent display for Endeavour.

Back