• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

adept alts2 on ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and I found this as well, searching around.
Does anybody see any potential problems with the Alts2 that isobig posted the link for?

Still flying my ALTS2. Got it ...12 years ago?.?. Yea. Works like a champ. My only beef is I cant set the Alt for the main.

FYI for any bidders out there:

It DOES do dual deployment.
Not as described buy the owner.
It beeps out the altitude but there is no memory to store any flight data,
once power is lost so; is the flight.

ALTS2 deploys at 250 ft with no other options.
15k maxium altitude

Why he has a shunt across one of the deployment channels is beyond me???
It was my first altimeter as well..... I had the 50k version that deployed at 750.
Many flights on it before the battery fell out on one flight.

One of it's weak points that it would brown out on occasion and reset.

Look what else he has for sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adept-Mode...890718093?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item2ec605178d

JD

Anyone notice the 2 rolls of thermalite......now that in itself is a rare find, worth more than the whole shebang!

A whole mess of Daveyfire's, too. Guy has a whole bunch of cool stuff.

It is in the other items for sale. eBay will cancel or lock it soon.

Anyone notice the 2 rolls of thermalite......now that in itself is a rare find, worth more than the whole shebang!

yeah...busted! I wuz hopin' the youngsters didn't notice! It's a fairly good lot despite the oddities in it. Somebody wants it a whole lot more than me tho'....

Back