• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tubes, tubes and more tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsas

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a pile of tubes I need to get rid of. Lots of tubes from BT 5-60 in varying quantities. Also a couple of BT-80's and some 29 mm motor tubes and 1/2" launch lugs. If you are a person that likes to save a few bucks on some tubes by buying a bunch at a time, send me a wish list along with a zip code and I will send you a quote. I am motivated....
:D

Last edited:
How much for NC zip code 27523 for the tubes bigger than a BT-60?

Ok, so I have been swamped with requests. I will get to each one in turn. Thanks.

Updating the thread. The size tubes I still have left are Bt-20, 50, 55 and 56. They are all 18" tubes except for the 56 which are (Sunward) 8" tubes. Quantities are starting to drop but I still have a fair number. I am asking 50 cents per tube except the 8" tubes, which are five in a package for $1.00. They are clogging my building table, so I need to move them....

Bt-50 are gone. Only (5) 20's left. Lots fo 55 and 56....

How would you ship the tubes, how much would it cost, and do you take paypal? I might be interested.

How would you ship the tubes, how much would it cost, and do you take paypal? I might be interested.

I would ship the tubes in a box by US mail, the cost of shipping would be dependent upon what you bought and where you live and I prefer PayPal.

Send me a list and a zip code for a quote. Prefer email harsas at earthlink dot net.

pm sent. and i forgot to mention,

1) 95328

2) do you have any bt-50s? i just need 2. its ok if you dont. i was just wondering

Harold, sorry, I know, old thread. I was hoping you had a few sticks of -56 tube still around? I am looking to salvage what's left of my son's Sky Twister.
Ramin

Harold, sorry, I know, old thread. I was hoping you had a few sticks of -56 tube still around? I am looking to salvage what's left of my son's Sky Twister.
Ramin

Yeah, they're all gone.

Back