TRA ELECTION RESULTS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdbones

Reaction score
Any word on the results of the TRA Election?????

Been waiting for someone to say something but havent heard a word

Roy,

The new Tripoli BoD members are Tom Rouse and Gerald Meux.

I'm certain both will do a fine job!

Bob

Last edited:
Awesome to see such great guys win. Go out a go a lot of good for the hobby.

Roy,

The new Tripoli BoD members are Tom Rouse and Gerald Meux.

I'm certain both will do a fine job!

Bob

Bob;

I am certain that they will - It will be hard to fill Pat G and Robin M's shoes but they will do just fine

To Pat and Robin - Thank you for your many years of service to the organization and hobby you both so dearly love. Your time on the BoD did make a positive difference NOW

GO FLY A ROCKET !!!

To Pat and Robin - Thank you for your many years of service to the organization and hobby you both so dearly love. Your time on the BoD did make a positive difference.
NOW ... GO FLY A ROCKET !!!
I'll second that. I think back on the struggles with the ATF, the total re-vamp of the safety code, insurance and many other hurdles we've faced in the last 6-8 years and really appreciate the contributions of the BoD members. You have to be a dedicated soul to meet these challenges head-on.

--Lance.

If you're having trouble with his name, use his nick-name. He also answers to Skippy, and some folks just call him Meat. Great guy to have on your recovery team, but don't show up at a launch with a taller flag pole....:no:
0052.jpg

Now, where can I find a bigger Arizona flag....?

Last edited:
How is this pronounced?

"Mew"

If you're looking for him on the range, just look for the guy with the infectious ear-to-ear grin, and you've found Gerald!

If that doesn't work, just scream out that you're dying for a piece of Spam, and he'll find you!

-Kevin

"Mew"

If you're looking for him on the range, just look for the guy with the infectious ear-to-ear grin, and you've found Gerald!

If that doesn't work, just scream out that you're dying for a piece of Spam, and he'll find you!

-Kevin

Or if that dont work just follow the smell of SPAM..

Congratulations to BOTH!

[video=youtube;anwy2MPT5RE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/video]

Last edited:

Does that rhyme with sue or sew? Sorry to labor the point. I'm interested in such things. :)

-Kevin

From his profile on the TRA website, he sounds like a work-a-holic. I wish him well. :cheers:

actually my last name is pronounced saying the "X",

.... say it like "mew"-"ex" and say it really fast.
obviously my last name is French and I have no idea why :confused2:, I have no French relatives that I am aware of. my dad tells me "say the X, we are not in France!" :)

or another way to pronounce my last name would be "skip-ee" :)

skippy.jpg

I am excited to be on the TRA board and hopefully if I can do a smidgen of the great things the past board of directors (too many names to list!) have done, I will feel very satisfied!

I look forward to the challenge, opportunity, learning a new skill set, and making a positive impact to TRA and rocketry!
...wait am I still campaigning...? ;)

actually my last name is pronounced saying the "X",

.... say it like "mew"-"ex" and say it really fast.
obviously my last name is French and I have no idea why :confused2:, I have no French relatives that I am aware of. my dad tells me "say the X, we are not in France!" :)

Ah! I'd never heard anyone pronounce it. Mentally filed. :)

or another way to pronounce my last name would be "skip-ee" :)

Or, should that be Skiip-ee-ex? :p

I look forward to the challenge, opportunity, learning a new skill set, and making a positive impact to TRA and rocketry!
...wait am I still campaigning...? ;)

Oh! Tom had his procedure last night -- the docs say he'll recover, mostly, it was only a minor slip....you're up next. :D

-Kevin

Back