Beyonce

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not see the attraction. I do not like her voice or songs.

Last edited:
I say we Just launch off the biggest rocket possible with the biggest motor possible! How's that for a half-time show!

I actually wonder what the NAR has to say about launching a rocket in the middle of a football stadium... Although This assumes the stadium has an open top.

Not necessary to have an open top.. I read that they once did a DEMO launch of Estes rockets during a halftime in the Astrodome!:wink:

My earlier Rant stands.
I didn't want to blow my horn about entertainment experience,(27 years as recording engineer, Lasers/Lighting and at the least stage hand)
But several years ago we had to work with Bouncy and her "Handlers" whom acted like we should lick her boots..YEA..:eyeroll:
The Superbowl Dance sequence was copied from Brittany Coon ass,,which was copied from one of Janet Jacksons Rythym Nation Military dance numbers..(without the wardrobe Malfunction..remember that? The nipple expose for extra press time days after?! See the pattern?
That was a very LONG day. We acted in our professional manner..but we wouldn't WORSHIP the DIVA..and wondered how much Cocaine these people were snorting to act like this..(they were really in their own Hollywood LA World!)

I have friends who have stories of Madonna and others that were disgusted when thier in ear mixes weren't giving them the AUTO-TUNED mix..excuse me the monitor mix SHOULD be giving you back what you are singing live...Do you now see the problem with these Divas??
It's all about IMAGE and Musical talent is second...Defended by 20 somethings saying ."It's Entertaining"(Forgive them..they don't know any better)
The current Producers have this as normal Recording functions in the studio...the Hottie Talent can't or even admit to not knowing how to sing an octave up or down from their main track!!!
Cmon folks..these Divas are an extension of the Amerikan Idal mentality of TALENT.
We aren't old timers..we just are smart enough to see through this bullcrap..and some of us have the CREDS to back it up.

That Said..I think Lady Gaga is interesting and is seriously being original (Italian and HOT!):duck:

John Stitz

Last edited:
I have see one she did for a music video on the net, if it was the same one there's some thing we all need to understand. The whole thing is based on the occult, it's a reenactment of an occult ritual sacrifice, a blood sacrifice of a virgin to the devil, it's wholly and solely based in the occult. Both beyonce and here hubby are big into the occult and are both Illuminati.
OMG how did I miss that when she was performing? It's totally obvious.
tumblr_mhob18lIAC1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Not a good choice...ZZ Top was one of the best half-time shows. A bunch of us went outside and played football......

My earlier Rant stands.
I didn't want to blow my horn about entertainment experience,(27 years as recording engineer, Lasers/Lighting and at the least stage hand)
But several years ago we had to work with Bouncy and her "Handlers" whom acted like we should lick her boots..YEA..:eyeroll:
The Superbowl Dance sequence was copied from Brittany Coon ass,,which was copied from one of Janet Jacksons Rythym Nation Military dance numbers..(without the wardrobe Malfunction..remember that? The nipple expose for extra press time days after?! See the pattern?
That was a very LONG day. We acted in our professional manner..but we wouldn't WORSHIP the DIVA..and wondered how much Cocaine these people were snorting to act like this..(they were really in their own Hollywood LA World!)

I have friends who have stories of Madonna and others that were disgusted when thier in ear mixes weren't giving them the AUTO-TUNED mix..excuse me the monitor mix SHOULD be giving you back what you are singing live...Do you now see the problem with these Divas??
It's all about IMAGE and Musical talent is second...Defended by 20 somethings saying ."It's Entertaining"(Forgive them..they don't know any better)
The current Producers have this as normal Recording functions in the studio...the Hottie Talent can't or even admit to not knowing how to sing an octave up or down from their main track!!!
Cmon folks..these Divas are an extension of the Amerikan Idal mentality of TALENT.
We aren't old timers..we just are smart enough to see through this bullcrap..and some of us have the CREDS to back it up.

That Said..I think Lady Gaga is interesting and is seriously being original (Italian and HOT!):duck:

John Stitz
th
To me, it seems like this diva mentality is a confusion of fame and power. They think that since they're famous, they're powerful, and the rules don't apply to them. I'd like to see what would happen if Beyonce were indicted for ITAR violations. I'd bet we'd never hear of her again.

These "entertainers" are "celebrities", NOT "famous", and absolutely not Heroes/role models. Unfortunately they are heroes & role models to today's youth, simply because they make $$$$. Most people my age had similar heroes, astronauts, fighter pilots, and of course athletes & actors. The actors and athletes that my generation looked up to were still role models. Here are examples: Jimmy Stewart fought to get into the army in WWII, then fought to get into combat, pilot, 445th Bomb Group Commander, led many missions flying B-24s. Clark Gable, flew several missions as a B-17 waist gunner. Ted Williams & Jerry Coleman (baseball players) both Marine Pilots WWII & Korea. Bob Feller, served on the USS ALABAMA, Chief Petty Officer & 40MM Bofors Gun Turret Commander.
Yes many athletes/entertainers were drafted and did not enlist. But many did enlist and fought to get into combat.*
Then there was Bob Hope, I believe that from WWII to Desert Storm, he spent EVERY Christmas entertaining the troops.
How many*athletes/entertainers (W/exception of a true Hero PAT TILLMAN) would give up their
careers/$$$$ to go to war?*
One of today's societal problems is the LACK of SHAME! From ballplayers striking out to people
making fools of themselves for 15 minutes of fame & possible $$$ to unwed mothers and
fathering multiple children w/multiple women.
Sometimes I think that my distaste for today's music is generational. But then I try to think what
music from today will be used in commercials 50 years from now. We still hear big band music in some of todays commercials.*
Sorry for the venting and possibly offending some.

Last edited:
Wonder if she dresses for church like that?
If not, Then why dress and act that way at all?
Just My Opinion.

(snip)
these Divas are an extension of the Amerikan Idal mentality of TALENT.

John Stitz

I agree... especially with the bolded comment above...

If the youngsters and guys on here going through midlife crises can't handle that, oh well... the can pound sand...

Later! OL JR :)

These "entertainers" are "celebrities", NOT "famous", and absolutely not Heroes/role models. Unfortunately they are heroes & role models to today's youth, simply because they make $$$$. Most people my age had similar heroes, astronauts, fighter pilots, and of course athletes & actors. The actors and athletes that my generation looked up to were still role models. Here are examples: Jimmy Stewart fought to get into the army in WWII, then fought to get into combat, pilot, 445th Bomb Group Commander, led many missions flying B-24s. Clark Gable, flew several missions as a B-17 waist gunner. Ted Williams & Jerry Coleman (baseball players) both Marine Pilots WWII & Korea. Bob Feller, served on the USS ALABAMA, Chief Petty Officer & 40MM Bofors Gun Turret Commander.
Yes many athletes/entertainers were drafted and did not enlist. But many did enlist and fought to get into combat.*
Then there was Bob Hope, I believe that from WWII to Desert Storm, he spent EVERY Christmas entertaining the troops.
How many*athletes/entertainers (W/exception of a true Hero PAT TILLMAN) would give up their
One of today's societal problems is the LACK of SHAME! From ballplayers striking out to people
making fools of themselves for 15 minutes of fame & possible $$$ to unwed mothers and
Sometimes I think that my distaste for today's music is generational. But then I try to think what
music from today will be used in commercials 50 years from now. We still hear big band music in some of todays commercials.*

ABSOLUTELY TRUE... loved every word of it...

And if that offends you, too bad... your part of the problem, not the solution... get over it...

ABSOLUTELY TRUE... loved every word of it...

And if that offends you, too bad... your part of the problem, not the solution... get over it...

THX Luke, it amazes me how men are portrayed in entertainment nowadays. Then add the way we are raising our children, no 1st or last place, putting boys on meds for being boys. Basically the dumbing down & wuzification of the US.

She was singing?????? dam I missed that part, but the eye candy was GREAT!!!!!

THX Luke, it amazes me how men are portrayed in entertainment nowadays. Then add the way we are raising our children, no 1st or last place, putting boys on meds for being boys. Basically the dumbing down & wuzification of the US.

Yup... I hear ya...

Absofrigginlutely!...+1

:clap:

And all the Sheeple were down in front waving their arms in unison,... mindless, blind, and receiving acceptance from their peers that they were special for being chosen to worship the female goddess. The powers that be were pleased that the Sheeple were pre-occupied with the show, and the Illusion of Superiority of "their" teams. The big boys do not want anyone to be capable of being truly alert and informed, or capable of "critical thinking".

Last edited:
And all the Sheeple were down in front waving their arms in unison,... mindless, blind, and receiving acceptance from their peers that they were special for being chosen to worship the female goddess. The powers that be were pleased that the Sheeple were pre-occupied with the show, and the Illusion of Superiority of "their" teams. The big boys do not want anyone to capable of being truly alert and informed, or capable of "critical thinking".

WOA! Now thats what I'm taliking about.....sympatico :headbang:

[YOUTUBE]Y4vxynsPR14[/YOUTUBE]

Cultural debate: the way we are debating is one of the indicaters that our culture (and I might add the "human race") is changing. This forum is great and communicating through non-voice devices is OK for applications like this forum. However, texting, insta msg, etc. for a majority of our communication creates many miscommunications/misunderstandings. You can't see the other persons body language & tone of voice. You can not hear yourself. Many times I have said something and I hear myself and I realize that it dosn't relay what I mean and can be interpreted in a different way.
Also the way these devices try to "think" what you are typing is another problem. I see online (major) newspapers with spelling mistakes that I know is caused by this & it is because of the laziness of the writer to assume the text is correct with out proof reading. I am not going to get into the erosion of social skills from lack of personel contact. I know this is off the subject of this thread, but I had to put my $0.002 in. Yes I ment $0.002, because of the devalued dollar.

Cultural debate: the way we are debating is one of the indicaters that our culture (and I might add the "human race") is changing. This forum is great and communicating through non-voice devices is OK for applications like this forum. However, texting, insta msg, etc. for a majority of our communication creates many miscommunications/misunderstandings. You can't see the other persons body language & tone of voice. You can not hear yourself. Many times I have said something and I hear myself and I realize that it dosn't relay what I mean and can be interpreted in a different way.
Also the way these devices try to "think" what you are typing is another problem. I see online (major) newspapers with spelling mistakes that I know is caused by this & it is because of the laziness of the writer to assume the text is correct with out proof reading. I am not going to get into the erosion of social skills from lack of personel contact. I know this is off the subject of this thread, but I had to put my $0.002 in. Yes I ment $0.002, because of the devalued dollar.

:clap: :clap:

Back