Finding Big Foot and other weird things

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

north boy

Reaction score
I've been following the series called Finding Big Foot !!!! For you who dont know it's an American based series where there following leads and sightings of them......Is this a myth or what ????

I find it hard to believe but there are a lot of eye witnesses plus the U.S is a big place.

I was curious what your personal opinion was on it.

In the U.K there are sightings of big Black Cats like Mountain Lion size animals which I do believe are possible as my own father has had a sighting and he's a Gamekeeper on an estate and out a lot lamping etc....

He was driving with a passenger down a rough road that was 12 feet wide. It was pitch dark and in the head lights a black cat leapt across the road about 150 feet in front of the vehicle. Its first leap landed in the middle of the road then its second leap it left the road which put its leaps in about 6 foot a jump. They stopped where they seen the animal and checked with each other and came to the same conclusion it was a cat with a long tail.

Have you guys ever seen anything that leaves you WOOOOOAAAAAA WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT !!!!!!

Bigfoot / Sasquatch remains a North American myth. There's never been a credible video or single bone found. I loved watching those shows though, when I was younger. Bigfoot is sort of an American Loch Ness Monster.

I love watching the show but I don't think there is such a thing....as indicated above...no credible video nor a single bone has ever been found to prove...the show is a hoot because these guys literally hear a snap in the forest in the middle of the night and immediately conclude it Bigfoot. I love the Bigfoot calls that they make too...literally howl at the moon and in a straight face indicate that is what a Bigfoot sounds like....I have managed to convince myself that if there is a Bigfoot and they heard these guys shreaking away at night...they would purposely not answer them back and would break sticks etc stuff just to mess with them.

I know there is a Big Foot, Jack Link's has him under contract.

Bigfoot sightings have occurred in states as far away as Washington and Arkansas.
Just how many Bigfoots?? Bigfeet?? would there have to be to have viable populations in multiple sates that far apart.

Assuming that somehow Bigfoot isn’t commuting across the continent without getting hit by a semi-truck on I-40.

Bigfoot sightings have occurred in states as far away as Washington and Arkansas.
Just how many Bigfoots?? Bigfeet?? would there have to be to have viable populations in multiple sates that far apart.

Assuming that somehow Bigfoot isn’t commuting across the continent without getting hit by a semi-truck on I-40.

Do three Bigfeet make a Bigyard?

As far as Bigfoot is concerned--I'm not ready to dismiss it but I am sceptical! strangest thing I've seen--30+ yrs ago --driving home at night with date--something ran across the road--right in front of the car! --Like 40-50feet! If I had to discribe it --A chimp sized person in a gold suite--except it ran across the road--none of that knuckle dragging stuff. The date saw it too and remembers it the same way--As far as UFO's go --I'm not goin down that road----let's just say I'm not as sceptical and what you see on TV is garbage!

As far as Bigfoot is concerned--I'm not ready to dismiss it but I am sceptical! strangest thing I've seen--30+ yrs ago --driving home at night with date--something ran across the road--right in front of the car! --Like 40-50feet! If I had to discribe it --A chimp sized person in a gold suite--except it ran across the road--none of that knuckle dragging stuff. The date saw it too and remembers it the same way--As far as UFO's go --I'm not goin down that road----let's just say I'm not as sceptical and what you see on TV is garbage!
Ya never forget the first time. :lol:

I love to find Big Foot. Short of that, I'd love to see it produced again by Estes. :wink:

For many decades there were isolated reports of mountain lion sightings in the Adirondacks.

None of them were ever deemed credible because no photographs, scat droppings or footprints were ever documented.

And then last year this happened...

628x471.jpg

We are still keeping a watch for Champy though... ......champ.jpg

... Wait ...what was that?!?

l.jpg

In Scotland there are a lot of species that are endangered including the pine martin , wild cat , otters and badgers. I'm a game keepers son and had an active life in the country with masses of time out and about more than most. I've seen all of the above animals mentioned in the flesh. I've only seen a wild cat twice and I've never seen a badger alive but dead on the side of the road hit by a car. My point is you may not see them but that doesn't mean there not there!!!

As for the lochness monster and this Loch is only 60 miles away from where I live I really dont believe in it but people have to have seen something....what that something was WHO KNOWS....

Back