Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit - Looking for a sim file...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsanders

EastCoaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a SIM file (OpenRocket preferred) for a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit (mine is the standard motor deploy kit, without dual deploy)? I need to find out where the CP is normally located on this model in a standard configuration. I checked with Mad Cow and they do not have any available.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a SIM file (OpenRocket preferred) for a Rocketry Warehouse Formula 75 Kit (mine is the standard motor deploy kit, without dual deploy)? I need to find out where the CP is normally located on this model in a standard configuration. I checked with Mad Cow and they do not have any available.

Thanks.

Ha! I just lost mine when my computer crashed. I've started a new one, and I can get it to you when it's done. I'll need to weigh the rocket and measure CG before it is ready.

Ha! I just lost mine when my computer crashed. I've started a new one, and I can get it to you when it's done. I'll need to weigh the rocket and measure CG before it is ready.

Thank you very much. Please PM me once you have it ready so I can get you the for proper e-mail address to forward it to.

Hi gsanders,
Did you ever get a rocksim or open rocket file for the Formula 75? Wondering if I have to start from scratch.

Thanks.

Back