SCALE - Seawolf Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stymye

Reaction score
tlp stock build ...and rebuild ..lol

seawolf7.jpg

shim.jpg

P1010079.jpg

seawolflugs.jpg

seawolffoil.jpg

seawolflaunch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost forgot to add this one.It`s the MadCow 4" Seawolf and it`s a beauty ,as most of their kits are.
This brute rocks on CTI H123 Skidmarks ,and at almost 6 pounds loaded (a lot of that lead in the nosecone) she flies with authority.....but more power will be used this year ;)

Paul

phpw6rGZ4PM.jpg

php2vsGKIPM.jpg

phpj103uiPM.jpg

phptqFLloPM.jpg

phpuNW8lEPM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow ,, nice rocket !..

and that glass-like cone ! did you rob it from another rocket ? heheh

wow ,, nice rocket !..

and that glass-like cone ! did you rob it from another rocket ? heheh

You know what, I had gone to a local hardware chain store (Canadian Tire ) and was buzzing around the paint/automotive section and saw the Duplicolor car/truck color match cans and found this Garnet red ? paint and looked like the color i was after.

This stuff is great ,lays nice ,dries fast and is nice and glossy (acrylic lacquer) ...I then clear coated with Duplicolor clear gloss and voila !

I like to add this paint (and most Duplicolor) to my paint arsenal.

OBTW, tried ordering from Belleville hobbies online and it would not go through (Quest Minitaur) :confused:

Paul

OBTW, tried ordering from Belleville hobbies online and it would not go through (Quest Minitaur)

bummer ,,they clearly say they ship international.
might try to call them , I have talked to them in the past ,, very nice people and were very helpfull..I scored 6 oop canadian arrows for a good price .

if/when they hit the local hobby lobby I'll get a couple in case your still needing one

yes , I'm also a big fan of duplicolor ,I use their high build primers exclusivly as well.

Last edited:
bummer ,,they clearly say they ship international.
might try to call them , I have talked to them in the past ,, very nice people and were very helpfull..I scored 6 oop canadian arrows for a good price .

if/when they hit the local hobby lobby I'll get a couple in case your still needing one

yes , I'm also a big fan of duplicolor ,I use their high build primers exclusivly as well.

I`ll give them a call this weekend.

Thanks Andy.

Paul

Back