!!!our Biggest Project Yet!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronoraa

Reaction score
!!!OUR BIGGEST PROJECT YET!!!!
August 31, 2006

We have been hard at work the last couple of days on our biggest project yet.

The Executioner is a 2.6" diameter, 38.5" rocket that will fly on D and E engines.

We are in the final stages of finishing and only have a couple of more coats of paint and clear coat before we are finished.

Check out the images using the link below!!!

aaron&wingki-model-rockets.net

Don't forget to vote for us using the links on the homepage. Thanks.

IMG_3872_mr.jpg
IMG_3753_mr.jpg

Originally posted by aaronoraa
!!!OUR BIGGEST PROJECT YET!!!!
August 31, 2006

We have been hard at work the last couple of days on our biggest project yet.

The Executioner is a 2.6" diameter, 38.5" rocket that will fly on D and E engines.

We are in the final stages of finishing and only have a couple of more coats of paint and clear coat before we are finished.

Arron:
Wow! it's great to see another Family team, building and flying Mod-Rocss together. My better 2/3rd doesn't build to much..but she's with me at just about every club activity, demo and launch. We talk rockets almost as much as Ceramics..Her first hobby love.
Keep up the great work and having fun together:D

Aaron, you know what I really like about your builds? The teamwork that both you and your wife put into them!!!

From what I can gather, you both really share a similar interest here and have a great time doing it!

Can't speak for the rest of the folks here, but I wish my wife took such an interest . . .

Originally posted by akpilot
Can't speak for the rest of the folks here, but I wish my wife took such an interest . . .

Ditto. My wife occasionally comes to launches, but not too often. Although it's nice to have something that is "mine", I would like her to participate with me. I bought her a rocket as part of her birthday present about four years ago. It's still sitting in it's package in our basement.

The Executioner is an awesome rocket, and I know you two will love it when it's done! By the way - this thing loves E18s...lol

Originally posted by akpilot
Aaron, you know what I really like about your builds? The teamwork that both you and your wife put into them!!!

From what I can gather, you both really share a similar interest here and have a great time doing it!

If you get a wife that takes an interest that is a keeper...my wife kinda just puts up with it I think. She does go to some launches but I think that is more to appease me and get out of the house!:rolleyes:

heres a pic of one that i did. when ya see it you might go "We gota do it":D

It's always very cool to see a husband and wife team participating in the hobby.:D

Just checked out your site and I'd say both of you are hooked already.:D

Just wait and see what happens when or if you build your first mid power rocket and use your very first AP motor!!!.:D

If you decide to get into mid power, AT's kits are ideal for MPR beginners.

Executioner project completed....
September 2, 2006

We have finally finished the Executioner project and the results are fantastic. This was definitely the most difficult project we have completed but the results are very rewarding. Now all we have to do it insert a big rocket engine and watch it soar into the sky and hopefully land gracefully fifteen feet away. We shall see.

Use the link below to view more images!!!!

aaron&wingki-model-rockets.net

IMG_3934_mr.jpg
IMG_3935_mr.jpg

Back