!!! My New Bird !!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticpaul

Reaction score
I put my new bird together this morning. Flight weight, before paint, is 22grams. The BT above the transition is 10" and the ID is .875". The transition and nose cone are turned foam. The fins are 1/64" plywood.

DSCF0845.jpg

ahhhh...don't take this the wrong way but...

I'd sand the nose cone a little bit more...it looks a little...well, you know...:rolleyes:

And people complained about the 36DD.

Well, it LOOKS like a good stable flyer. Get some color and deco on that thing now.

I think it's definately unique and that's a good thing! Be sure and let us know how it does in the air. What motor do you plan on using?

Bo

With a 13mm A10 it is at the 22grams. I did quite a bit more sanding on the whole thing before I started painting. I sanded down to 400. Why are we comparing it to the 36DD, This one flies on an A, plus mine is scratch built.....;)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I will absolutely NOT be the first one to say it!:D

I like your rocket...just don't paint it fleshtone...

Now That is TOOO FUNNNY, I was just saying to the wife the other day that I should make a rocket that looks like.....well....ah..... "pocket rocket"

Now I will have to make another couple of them and one will have to be flesh tone......

Originally posted by plasticpaul
Now That is TOOO FUNNNY, I was just saying to the wife the other day that I should make a rocket that looks like.....well....ah..... "pocket rocket"

Now I will have to make another couple of them and one will have to be flesh tone......

Now wait just one minute Paul! if I can't (wasn't allowed by the better 2/3rds) to build and fly a Winged boobie. It would a looked sorta like a bird;) You can't...shouldn't... tee he he do a trousermouse:D:D ROTFL.
Ah mummm... this is a family forum... we gotta clean it up guys!

Originally posted by Micromeister
Now wait just one minute Paul! if I can't (wasn't allowed by the better 2/3rds) to build and fly a Winged boobie. It would a looked sorta like a bird;) You can't...shouldn't... tee he he do a trousermouse:D:D ROTFL.
Ah mummm... this is a family forum... we gotta clean it up guys!
:D :D :D That is hysterical! My sister told me the other day that rockets looked like... well, pretty much what this one looks like. I told her if I sprouted fins, I would be going to the doctor:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eizzle
:D :D :D That is hysterical! My sister told me the other day that rockets looked like... well, pretty much what this one looks like. I told her if I sprouted fins, I would be going to the doctor:rolleyes:
Dejavu, this is the EXACT reason my wife made me move my Baby Bertha out of the Family Room.

Hehe. Love it!

Originally posted by JBeau
Dejavu, this is the EXACT reason my wife made me move my Baby Bertha out of the Family Room.

Hehe. Love it!
Ya know, it seems like women are every bit as perverted as any man, if not more! and they call us pigs :p

That is why I built the Big Bertha, kinda like driving a corvette, only, a smidge more obvious :D

Sure is !!!! "heat seaking miosture missle" Strictly practice rounds these days though........

Originally posted by plasticpaul
Sure is !!!! "heat seaking miosture missle" Strictly practice rounds these days though........
;) Man, I sure am getting hungry...:kill:

Back