Freaky 9/11 activity

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj94

Reaction score
My friend sent me this. It really works, try it.

1. Open Microsoft Word and type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY

3. Change the font size to something big, ie. 48.

4. Change the font to the Wingdings.

The very last symbol might be a bit confusing, so ask me what it means if you wish.

Where does the Q come from?

Yes, 33 was the flight number, but the Q seems to have just been pulled out of midair...

Interesting coincidence though...

Umm, this is embarassing to say, but I actually have no idea too. I'll have to ask the person who gave this to me.

I asked her what the Q was for and she said it's in all flight numbers and/or plans, but just for proof, I searched Q33 NY on google and this is what I ended up with. Clicky!
Flight 11 and 175 were the two planes, not 11 and 33.

This is total BS.

All U.S. aircraft are registered with the prefix N, *not* Q. Take a look around your local airport and see for yourself.

"Q" is a code used in the filing strip on an IFR flight plan, and denotes the aircraft's navigation capability. Come to think of it, I don't think the /Q suffix was even in effect during 2001.

I don't remember the specific flight numbers but neither American or United have a Q in their callsigns either. Pretty certain their 3-letter codes are AAL and UAL, respectively.

I guess this ended up as a total hoax.:( Chilly, thanks for clarifying this to everyone else. I thought something was wrong with this when my friend gave me it, but it sounded real to me. I guess I should've done some more research on it before I posted it here.

JJ don't feel bad there are all kinds of Easter eggs in all of MS products. I remember one from excel 95 (I think) where you could go to a certain cell and do something and it would bring up The Hall Of Tortured Souls - a kind of simple video game. Then there was something else about Bill Gates and 666 and wait I think I head a conspiracy sneaking up on me....BRB.......

Originally posted by Melted_CPU
JJ don't feel bad there are all kinds of Easter eggs in all of MS products. I remember one from excel 95 (I think) where you could go to a certain cell and do something and it would bring up The Hall Of Tortured Souls - a kind of simple video game. Then there was something else about Bill Gates and 666 and wait I think I head a conspiracy sneaking up on me....BRB.......

It was an incredibly simple flight sim, not quite sure how that counts as "Hall of Tortured Souls". ;)

The problem is you guy’s don’t have the shiny side of your foil hat on the outside, since the change, Nothing get’s through…:p :rolleyes:

Back