don't say I didn't warn you

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeadHunter

Reaction score
Some cruel individual, that called themselves a friend, sent me this link . I absolve myself of all responsibility for the time sucked out of your life. :D :D

I hit 896 so far:p :D

Well, there goes my productivity for the day. How am I supposed to finish those rockets now?

Egads, I'd consider banning HeadHunter from TRF but...must...beat...high...score.... :)

I stink so bad that my high score was on my first try. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by HeadHunter
Some cruel individual, that called themselves a friend, sent me this link . I absolve myself of all responsibility for the time sucked out of your life. :D :D

I hit 896 so far:p :D

OMG its a 'time virus'! No it won't hurt your computer, just your productivity!

V'Ger

My lowest possible so far seems to be 19, I can't crash it any faster than that....

Hehe.

We need an environmental impact statement from that helicopter! Maybe if they kept that thing in better working order, I wouldn't crash so much!:D

Hmm, my personal best is only 684, but then again I haven't been doing this for more than a few minutes.
Reed

Woot! 1064! I think I have to agree on the minimum crash distance being 19ft, while the minimum while accelerating is 24.
Reed

Alternatively, 37 is the minimum if you want to hit a barrier :)

My best is 1588 so far...

Hehe we used to play this none stop in Highschool during I.T lessons! The teacher sure did get mad :) I've seen some people reach upto 3000 before!

My personal best is 1051 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dan
screenshot:
The scariest part of that pix is the AOL 9.0 icon in the lower left... my sincerest condolences.

Hehe.

oh jeez, I used to play this game for HOURS back in high school... my high score was somewhere on the order of 3,500-something. eventually it just gets small enough to where you can't fit through.

now however, my highest I just got in a couple rounds was only 1500, I guess I better start practicing again!

My record is in the 3400 range on the calculator version (don't tell my math teacher ;) ). I'm out of practice too though :)

your IT department wasnt on the ball then... I block all games and flash sites on my network...lol

later
Jerryb

Originally posted by Karl
Hehe we used to play this none stop in Highschool during I.T lessons! The teacher sure did get mad :) I've seen some people reach upto 3000 before!

My personal best is 1051 :rolleyes:

I thought I was doing good when I hit 2432....

Must..... keep..... practicing...... :kill:

Back