Its kind of a sad day at Rockethead Rockets!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
After talking and a good lead this weekend we have decided to closed down Rockethead Rockets. We are not going to be able to keep up with the embroidery and our new line or at least we hope.

Here is what helped us make up our minds.

We have started a christian line of shirts and have a few done and they have been selling good at our craft shows. Well this weekend we was at a christian music fest here in Rapid City. Red Cloud who is a christian rap artist seen myself and daughter in one of our shirts and said he liked them. One thing went to another and we are sending him some of our shirts. He told us that he will be wearing them in concert and other places. We have not worked out any details as he had to get going but here is what we are hoping to do. He will wear them some times in concert. We are hoping to have him help promoting our new company by giving them out at concert and promoting them.

Our new company is CHRIST WEARS we just started up a web site tonight but have not done any thing with it yet. But if you would like some shirts and other items that have a meaning then you can check them out a www.christwears.com

We have even came up with a new logo for the company. We have been working on this for a while but this weekend just got us moving a little faster.

It will be sad to let this go but we have to give up something and rockethead was the least looking busniess to make money and I do have time for all three and work full time. If this pans out like we like we will be on the road traveling to christian music fest selling our products.

I will still check in here.

Tom

here is our new logo.

Tom,

You've always been a class act on this forum.

I wish you the very best of luck and great success with your new venture.

Tom

I wish you well, enjoyed working with you on the Shrox auction we did a while back :)

Tom

Does this mean the rocketry portion of T&M is also gone? I would like to know from a NERRF 3 point of view.

Al

No we will still work with the rocket embroidered itemds. This is just the Body tubes parachutes and other parts and kits.

Tom, it's all about finding that niche. You've put forth a lot of effort. I certainly hope you find one that suits your fancy and keeps you living comfortably. It's all about the pursuit of a better quality of life. Best of luck on your new venture.

Tom, while I'm saddened by your departure from rockets I'm glad to hear that you've got some great business possibilities to follow.

You'll have to forgive me, but you mentioned getting out of the kits. Outside of the Battle Axe, which I got as a Secret Santa gift, what type of kits do you have left?

Good luck on your new endeavour, Tom.

I always thought very highly of your mylar 'chutes. If you have any extra inventory of them, let me know.

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Tom

I wish you well, enjoyed working with you on the Shrox auction we did a while back :)

I really appreciated that. It got me thru a tough time. Thanks again to everyone that helped.

Good luck in your new venture, I hope it works for you.

I hope you don't give up on the rocket kits entirely,
I really like the Battle Axe look and fly it locally when I can.

William

I was just wondering if you had any RHR 2003 kits left, if so, I'd like to purchase one.

Maybe you could post what rocketry items, kits, chutes, etc. you have left over.

Again, good luck with your new Christ Wears business.:)

Back