Ariane 5 launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the info, will the nasa station carry the launch or is just too french:p
John S

NASA doesn't cover any non-NASA launches that I'm aware of. They don't even cover commercial launches from Cape Canaveral. They have been broadcasting manned ISS Soyuz launches from Baikonur, though.

exactly, seen one of those, and hence hoped they might be broadening their horizons--some finesse between being budget strapped, wanting to promote rocketry, and wasting money on who will watch stuff? Personally, I think the amt of nickles to at least attend/tape all significant commercial and significant SoundingR's is money well spent. They can always sell a DVD entitled when Balls is not enuf...
B;)
John S

if you go to arianespace.com the launch will be on there,

however if your like me..still on dial up..then it'l be the sound and if a pic comes up...broken sound :rolleyes:

they used to repeat the whole launch program on "bayern" on the astra sat,but ive not seen it for ages :confused:

JJ..(JJ-UK)

Back