Night Owls

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuke Rocketeer

Reaction score
"Most users ever online was 94 on 04-18-2006 at 03:34 AM."

Man, either there were a lot of Europeans on at that time or there are a lot of extreme night owls inhabiting this board!

Joe W

:kill:

Mine says it was at 9:34 PM. You sure you don't have your local time on the Forum set to GMT?

Kermie,
Where/how do we have any control over setting our own time standard? I thought everything on TRF defaulted to GMT and "that was that"?

Note: posted at 2:33 AM Central, because after the @#$%^&* dog started barking at nothing (again), now I am wide awake. Anybody need a fresh dog pelt?

P.B.,
Click on the "Profile" link at the top of the page and go to "Edit Options". It should be on the same page as your avatar control.

What Bill said. It's about 3/4 of the way down under a header called "Time Offset".

That thread title made me think of a scratch build I am designing
with bat like wings and a plastic pumpkin head with lights for
night flying called "Night Owl".

William

The time will always display in GMT if you're just reading the forum and haven't actually logged in yet, since it doesn't know yet where you are. Once you log in, the time zone is taken from your profile.

Back