Now back in stock at Countdown Hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countdown Hobbies

Reaction score
We just got a bunch of Modern High Power Rocketry 2 Books back in stock.
( a box heavy enough to make me think, why did I get this many books! )

Get them from this batch while they last, and at $26.99 they have been going pretty fast... It is around 17% OFF the 32.50 retail.

I really think that you need this book if you fly or plan to fly HPR, it is really nothing but great.

www.countdownhobbies.com

its there waiting for you along with 1000+ other rocketry items!
hpr2cover_op_613x800.jpg

I can def. vouch for how awesome that book is... Got one for christmas, and it's detailed, without being overly technical...I'm still doing lpr/mpr, but will be going into hpr in a year or two, and I am very glad I have the book to educate myself ahead of time!

I got mine from Countdown Hobbies and I know it was best price to be had! Barnes and Noble did not even list it , and Borders wanted full price.
Brian

Originally posted by Brian62
I got mine from Countdown Hobbies and I know it was best price to be had! Barnes and Noble did not even list it , and Borders wanted full price.
Brian

Yeah I noticed that myself... My goal with giving it a good price was to try and get it into more peoples hands vs making more money off of it.

It is a book I really feel everyone flying HPR should have, its like a dictionary/encyclopedia for high power rocketry.

Just to remind, though they are selling fast we still have some
and always more coming so don't forget to get yourself a copy....
who can pass up a 2 inch thick book on rocketry anyways!

We have a pretty low price at $26.99 as well...

Amazon.com - $32.50
Borders - $32.50
Barnes & Noble - Not Available

We while of course are in business to make money,
we want a book like this to be priced low so as many people can get it as possible.
It really is a great book and will help further the hobby by teaching rocketeers more and more....

Back